who am i
I am at a wierd place in my life right now. I am a 29 year old underachiever. I enjoy helping others out in a jam and never expect to be helped out myself. I care about strangers. What am I getting at? Not sure, I think I see a ramble come on here.
Basically I read my last comment from a wonderful woman. Anyway, she was able to see through the bullshit of what was going on in her boyfriends life and see that there was a man somewhere in there. I am a man to. I am a simple man. A neanderthal if you will. While I was married to my wife, I never told her no and made sure she had the things she wanted and needed. I went without. As time went on my wifes attitude changed and it was making me mad. It was ok for her to tell me what I was doing fucked up and I would try and fix them so she was happy. When it was my turn to tell her what was fucked up with her I was an instant asshole and I hated.
Marriage isn't sometning that is just a gimme. It's something that needs to be tended to on a regular basis evaluated. I was wrong everyday of my marriage. I'm not good at math but that seems like an impossibilty. Before long I would be having my wife bitch at me about the same things I was bitching at her about. Then I became someone who I am not. I would flip out on her in a second. She would take on no responsibilty and when she did she failed. I am not in the business of babysitting a 30-something woman.
So when she said that she had wanted to work on our marriage I was happy. I genuinely loved this woman. We both had faults like so many others do. I was humilty and she has none. I can be told that I am screwed up and need to change something without thinking someone is belittling me. I was hoping she could see some faults with counseling. But 1 trip wouldn't do it. I didn;t get a chance for a second trip. She had already moved in with ND.
By all accounts from what I have seen at ND's place is that it's smaller and more cramped than where we lived before. Not sure ND knows what he is in for. I have been told that ND has "things going for him" and he is "hot". All ego boosters on my part. First off, I am done being that underachiever and am going to follow my dream. I am going to be the best dad that my son could ever ask for. Once I get leave this area and be where I want to be I will make this all a reality. I know I am not going cure cancer and by no means am I quasimodo. I'm pissed that she gave up on me and didn;t see me for the man that I am and will be. Her loss.
I do know that I am happier being on my own for now. I am not ruling out ever getting married again. I just know that I won't marry the type of woman my wife was. She is weak, close minded, and a liar.
I was thinking about how I started this blog. Horndog central. A picture of my erect penis started it off. Then I guess my thoughts on having an affair. Not sure I would have ever actually gone through with that but is fun flirting online I guess. I haven't had sex in 3 months and it's killing me. But I will put myself back in the game any day now.
The other day I was asking my pal who used eHarmony to find his girlfriend how it worked. He told me the basics and I told him, "I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want to find a woman thats cool and likes sex as much as I do. I need to find a website like eWhore."


2 Comments:
You know what I hate? When I enter a message and it doesn't post and I can't get it back again. Uuuugh.
My boyfriend's ex-wife found someone else to drain. I guess she thought the grass would be greener with him. She wants someone to make things right for her but there's no way that mind sucking, body using bitch could ever be made right.
Oh... did I say that outloud? :o)
You have to find someone who will be as faithful as you would be. And that's the key, isn't it. How faithful would you be?
First... when you do meet the right woman, you each have to define what faithful is because I've found along the way that what one person thinks is way different than the other. One might think chatting on line, even innocently, is a violation of trust... while the other thinks having on-line sex is totally okay.
As to eWhore... oh it's out there somewhere. :o)
LOL! I am actually doing ok, I do miss sex but figure it will come by soon enough. I have to put myself in circulation in order to meet someone.
Post a Comment
<< Home