Let's try this again

This an ADULT blog and would like to keep only adults here.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

how low do you have to go?

Have you ever wondered where you money goes after you spend it? You know your cold hard cash? Have you ever recieved a bill that had a stamp on it that said, "wheresgeorge.com"? I have!

I have had a few of these stamped bills and never checked it out. I did the other day and have even entered roughly 30 of my own bills that I have. Seems that there is a crazy subculture out there and they all have these crazy goals for hits on their bills. They have jargon that I have yet to catch onto but will soon become a junkie.

The things that I have found that I do to pass my time as a newly single fella. They even have regional get togethers and swap bill tracking stories. I looked at some of the pics of a gathering in VA. There are some hot chicks that go to these things. I may have to look into going to one of those things.

Thats all I have for now. No more divorce news. Not sure what this blogs direction is. I guess I will just write what I want and we'll see how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Free Hit Counters