my Yahoo philosophy
Well, I am starting to be 'yee of little faith'. I am not sure if anybody has stopped by or what. No comments I see.
Anyway, I woke up horny as hell today. I wrote a big long post that was botched and was only able to submit what was in that last post. I am so pissed. So now you will get an abbreviated version of what I wrote.
So I am horny as hell today, big surprise right? Anyway I have been chatting in some of the yahoo rooms. I have chatted with some very nice women and haven't really been a "bad boy". Just had some good chat and nice flirts. I woke up this morning with a pic in my phone from a woman that I chatted with. She sent me a pic of her great tits. So needless to say, that made my cock stand on end right away this morning.
So, as some of you may know men don't get a lot of action on Yahoo. I rarely of ever get a woman that wants to start a chat with me. Maybe its because I have an ugly pic of myself in my profile. I think that 99 out of 100 people want to share a picture of them looking their best. Makes sense to me. I figured if they like how I sound or how I write they will get over the fact I am a neanderthal. Actually, I am an average looking guy that looks toatlly different from my profile pic. So the women tend to be pleasntly surprised at what I look like.
I have been in rooms off and on today and no luck of any good chat. That's my mentality when I go to the rooms. I am always looking for a good conversation above all else. Doesn't have to be naughty. Just a nice free flowing conversation. if it starts to get into the flirtatious area I am fine with that to. Then even if it gets a bit naughty I am cool with that but not what I am out there looking for.
So there you have my philosophy on Yahoo chatting. Works for some.....oh yeah you can reach me at headhoncho_101 on Yahoo IM.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home